Here are some coping mechanisms to help if you are feeling home sick:
- Don’t stay trapped inside.
- Create a routine.
- Plan regular drop ins home.
- Stay connected with family and friends.
- Explore new hobbies.
- Start a new series.
- Start a new job or college course.
- Have a home warming.
- Get to know the environment outside your home.
I can assure you it’s normal to feel home sick when you leave home. Leaving home is a good thing just think positive as it’s a new journey a new path and a fresh start.
If you are starting to feel low,anxious or depressed your not alone!.There are help lines for this and they will give you the best possible care by professionals.
*Anxiety help for adults & Kids-0121 314 3456
*NHS 111 -111